Earlier this year Symbolic Interaction published a Special Issue on Erving Goffman and his work. A few days ago a tweet by Ealasaid Munro (@ealasaidMunro) pointed me to a book review Alan Bennett had written about Goffman’s Forms of Talk published in the London Review of Books in 1981. Here it is. Thanks to Ealasaid for referring me to this.
- SSSI 2017 – Preliminary Program
- UPDATE Re: 2017 SSSI Annual Meeting Program
- New Interactionist book in Italian “INTERAZIONI INCLUSIVE (INCLUSIVE INTERACTIONS)” #sssi #sociology
- Latest Issue of SSSI Notes Vol.45/3 #sssi #sociology
- “To Read Again Herbert Blumer” Italian Conference on Herbert Blumer – #sssi #sociology
- My Tweets