Earlier this year Symbolic Interaction published a Special Issue on Erving Goffman and his work. A few days ago a tweet by Ealasaid Munro (@ealasaidMunro) pointed me to a book review Alan Bennett had written about Goffman’s Forms of Talk published in the London Review of Books in 1981. Here it is. Thanks to Ealasaid for referring me to this.
- “International Summer School on Grounded Theory & Qualitative Methods” 5 – 9 June, Pisa Italy #sssi #sociology
- European SSSI Conference 2017 in Lodz/Poland #sssi #sociology #conference
- CfP SSSI 2017 Annual Meetings in Montreal, Canda #sociology #sssi
- A Quick look back to the History of SSSI #sssi #sociology #history
- Call for Papers SSSI Notes #sssi #sociology
- My Tweets