From time to time we announce new or recent book publications here. Today it’s is Robert S. Perinbanayagam “Identity’s Moments” published with Lexington books in October 2012. The book examines how language contributes to the constitution of self and the presentation of identity. It draws on a thorough analysis of the work of Mead, Burke and Bakhtin in exploring how language is used as symbolic action in the constitution of the social world. A review of the Robert’s book in our journal Symbolic Interaction is in preparation.
- 2017 SSSI Award Winners (list) #sssi #sociology
- 2 Interviews with Carl Couch published via the CCCSIR #sssi #sociology
- #SSSI 2017 Annual Meeting – Author meets Critics – Elizabeth Hordge-Freeman #sociology
- Annual Conference – SSSI 2017 – Final Program
- Latest Issue of #SSSI Notes Vol.46(1) – 2017 #sociology
- My Tweets