I know many of us have reservations against wikipedia but students and other people do use it, often as first point of call. I just had a quick look through the Symbolic Interactionism entry and see various points where it could be revised. Hence, I was wondering whether anybody more expert than the student who has put it up there would be willing to maybe put a small group of people together to revise it. I would imagine a concerted effort would arrive at a better result than somebody doing the wok all by her- or himself.
- 2017 SSSI Award Winners (list) #sssi #sociology
- 2 Interviews with Carl Couch published via the CCCSIR #sssi #sociology
- #SSSI 2017 Annual Meeting – Author meets Critics – Elizabeth Hordge-Freeman #sociology
- Annual Conference – SSSI 2017 – Final Program
- Latest Issue of #SSSI Notes Vol.46(1) – 2017 #sociology
- My Tweets