I know many of us have reservations against wikipedia but students and other people do use it, often as first point of call. I just had a quick look through the Symbolic Interactionism entry and see various points where it could be revised. Hence, I was wondering whether anybody more expert than the student who has put it up there would be willing to maybe put a small group of people together to revise it. I would imagine a concerted effort would arrive at a better result than somebody doing the wok all by her- or himself.
- SSSI 2017 – Preliminary Program
- UPDATE Re: 2017 SSSI Annual Meeting Program
- New Interactionist book in Italian “INTERAZIONI INCLUSIVE (INCLUSIVE INTERACTIONS)” #sssi #sociology
- Latest Issue of SSSI Notes Vol.45/3 #sssi #sociology
- “To Read Again Herbert Blumer” Italian Conference on Herbert Blumer – #sssi #sociology
- My Tweets