I know many of us have reservations against wikipedia but students and other people do use it, often as first point of call. I just had a quick look through the Symbolic Interactionism entry and see various points where it could be revised. Hence, I was wondering whether anybody more expert than the student who has put it up there would be willing to maybe put a small group of people together to revise it. I would imagine a concerted effort would arrive at a better result than somebody doing the wok all by her- or himself.
- “International Summer School on Grounded Theory & Qualitative Methods” 5 – 9 June, Pisa Italy #sssi #sociology
- European SSSI Conference 2017 in Lodz/Poland #sssi #sociology #conference
- CfP SSSI 2017 Annual Meetings in Montreal, Canda #sociology #sssi
- A Quick look back to the History of SSSI #sssi #sociology #history
- Call for Papers SSSI Notes #sssi #sociology
- My Tweets